1.2K views

I contacted park model homes about several problems, leaking toilet, tear in vinyl kitchen floor.they told me to get it fixed and they would send me the check, only $450.00 but i was told that was reasonable for the repairs.

I was emailed by a representative from park model homes saying that they would definitely send my check out soon. What a joke never received anything to date.

You would think after we had a fire in our family home and lost everything and lived in this "Lunker Lodge" for ten months with two children that they would at least feel bad for us and pay what is owed.Hate to complain but had to get off my chest.

Had an Experience with Park Model Homes?

Comments

Dang sorry to hear about your experience with that company.But I wanted to let you know you are actually placing your review on the wrong company.

I I'm the sales manager here at Park Model Homes and we have no record of your home or the issue you are complaining about. Here at Park Model Homes we thrive on customer satisfaction and take care of our customers. Please look into the dealer that actually sold you this home and place your review on their site.

It would be much appreciated please call me if you have any questions.888-222-2699

I own a park model dealership and work very hard to satisfy our customers and keep my doors open.There is very little profit selling these Park Models today.

These internet companies are going to put us hard working dealers out of business. And the consumers will have nowhere to turn for service. Please be very cautious dealing with these internet merchants all they care about it the bottom line.

Customer satisfaction is not a concern of theirs.I pray our legislators will put a stop to this.