I do NOT recommend Superior Park Model Homes.
I purchased a new Big Superloft home from Superior & was given a delivery date of 4/16/08.
The home was finally delivered on 5/29/08 without any keys to the door locks, missing appliances, down graded countertops & severe roof damage.
Almost 3 months since delivery date I still have not been reimbursed for purchasing new locks/keys, washer, dryer, down graded countertops & am left with a $5,500 roof repair.
Superior Park Model Homes agrees with the above problems but continuously has excuses/reasons why the reimbursement money has not been sent to me.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Big Superloft Home
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "DO NOT trust this company!! I ordered around Aug 27th. Got an email on my shipping date Sept. 13th saying delayed shipping. Can not track. After reading reviews, I'm pretty..."
- "I paid $1 for a 3oz bag of Chocolate chip cookies. The bag had a red piece of tape around it. I didn't notice that the other bags..."
- "This company had quoted me $2,095 when it was complete I was charged a total of $5,146.Upon arriving in Los Angeles he said I had more item and had to..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."