Do not purchase home from Superior Park Model Homes

I do NOT recommend Superior Park Model Homes.

I purchased a new Big Superloft home from Superior & was given a delivery date of 4/16/08.

The home was finally delivered on 5/29/08 without any keys to the door locks, missing appliances, down graded countertops & severe roof damage.

Almost 3 months since delivery date I still have not been reimbursed for purchasing new locks/keys, washer, dryer, down graded countertops & am left with a $5,500 roof repair.

Superior Park Model Homes agrees with the above problems but continuously has excuses/reasons why the reimbursement money has not been sent to me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Susie Perry

Dec 18, 2009 #96288

Please contact me if your interested in joining forces to recoup some of our money. It is rightfully ours, numbers count in a battle of this magnitude.
$850,000.00 was put asdide for reimbursements!!!!!! where is Mark Dagle?????? Yeh your right I am pissed

I purchase and paid cash, 10-2007 no delivery and no cash back.

Aug 22, 2009 #67694

I have roof complaints on my cabin.Leaks all over. :cry

Superior purchaser

Aug 28, 2008 #30842

Superior shut their operation on 5/23/08 but we did not discover until 6/2. Not sure of the current ownership/production situation but understand a number of units were in process. Our fear in taking our unit was exactly what this poster mentioned.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Park Model Homes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Park Model Homes.
Filing a new complaint about