I do NOT recommend Superior Park Model Homes.

I purchased a new Big Superloft home from Superior & was given a delivery date of 4/16/08.

The home was finally delivered on 5/29/08 without any keys to the door locks, missing appliances, down graded countertops & severe roof damage.

Almost 3 months since delivery date I still have not been reimbursed for purchasing new locks/keys, washer, dryer, down graded countertops & am left with a $5,500 roof repair.

Superior Park Model Homes agrees with the above problems but continuously has excuses/reasons why the reimbursement money has not been sent to me.

Had an Experience with Park Model Homes?

Comments

Please contact me if your interested in joining forces to recoup some of our money. It is rightfully ours, numbers count in a battle of this magnitude.

$850,000.00 was put asdide for reimbursements!!!!!! where is Mark Dagle?????? Yeh your right I am pissed

I purchase and paid cash, 10-2007 no delivery and no cash back.

I have roof complaints on my cabin.Leaks all over. :cry

Superior shut their operation on 5/23/08 but we did not discover until 6/2. Not sure of the current ownership/production situation but understand a number of units were in process. Our fear in taking our unit was exactly what this poster mentioned.